Saturday, January 21, 2012

Change is good

In the last week our little family has had to make some major adjustments to our schedule. I graduated in April and decided that I wanted to spend some time with Kylee since I was in school full time ever since she was born. I loved spending all summer with her but I really missed my crazy schedule of either working/going to school/ being a full time mom/wife at the same time. So as of last week I went back to work full time! Kylee loves daycare, she doesn't even look back after I drop her off, but as soon as I pick her up she comes running to me and gives me a big hug and tells the other kids, "this is my Mommy!" Melts my heart every time. I love it. As far as work goes I absolutely LOVE it. I am working at a doctor's office in Provo. I love everyone in the office (seriously, I just made like 20 new friends-they are awesome), I love my schedule, and I love the work. It couldn't be more perfect. Oh, and a major bonus, I get to wear scrubs to work every single day. Balance is finally restored in my life and it feels great. Randy is super supportive of me working full time and he continues to love his classes and the research that he is involved with.  Randy was actually on the Discovery Channel in Canada in December. His professor was asked to talk about the research they are doing and Randy was on the video clip that was shown. Pretty awesome eh?

p.s. My brother gets home from his mission in 31 days. I'm driving straight from work to the airport to see him get off his plane. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job, Lindsay. Hard to believe "little" Kev will be home in a month.

    ReplyDelete