Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve

We spent New Year's with my siblings. It was a lot of fun and many tears were shed due to laughter. Kylee went to bed at 9 which was awesome! Randy's aunt and uncle bought us the funnest game for Christmas and we played it with my siblings and their spouses. It is called, "The Game of Things" and it is super fun to play.

 I need to explain the video's. We used to play a game when I was little on New Year's Eve with my Williams' cousins. It was a relay race and we would have to squeeze an orange between our knees while holding a quarter in our eye, then we would have to walk to a specific spot with out dropping the orange or the quarter. I thought it was fun when I was little and so I decided to make everyone play it this year. It was hilarious and I hope that no one in my family kills me after putting this video up on the Internet for everyone to see :) I think the perfect title to the video's would be, "What Mormon's do on New Year's Eve." (good one, right?)  We of course ended the night with some good ol' Martinelli's. 2011 was very good to us and we are looking forward to 2012. Happy New Year. 

1. I have way too much BYU gear. 2. It is way too late and no one should have taken that picture 3. Randy and I feel really cool in our matching shirts...


Ignore my cackle... once again way too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment