Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

The holiday's were great as usual but I am happy to be back to my own home and back into the swing of things. A girl can only live out of a suitcase for so long... We spent a few days in Rexburg with Randy's family then made the very exciting drive (sagebrush and more sagebrush) from Rexburg to Jerome to spend time with my family. Kylee was so into Christmas this year. It really is so fun to watch your own child get so excited during the holiday season. We tried our best to teach Kylee the real meaning of Christmas but Kylee got a little obsessed with Santa and presents. I'm kind of sad that I can't use the line, "Santa's elves are watching you, Kylee" anymore when I want her to be good or to stop doing something that she shouldn't have been doing. The next time we see family will be when we drive to the Twin Falls airport in February to see my baby brother, Kevin, who I haven't seen in TWO YEARS! He will be returning home from an LDS mission in Argentina. I'm beyond excited to see him. Randy and I are really looking forward to this next year. This last year has been great but we know that 2012 will bring us even more happiness and love. 



Bright-eyed on Christmas Eve 

Feeding her baby, "Bobby Jo." Great name right?

Tee ball set...Kylee is a natural already

Christmas morning

Christmas china for a day after Christmas feast

Grandma W

Classic fireplace pose but you can't even see the fire glowing in the picture. Bummer. 

This is what happens when Randy and I stay up till 2 in the morning talking about the assassination of Abraham  Lincoln  (I made him pose like this and yes we were way too tired and yes we should have gone to bed, obviously)

Daddy's girl

Wilk lives the good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment